In the third game of the 2023 NBA Finals, the Denver Nuggets defeated the Miami Heat 109-94 and advanced 2-1 in the series, while Serbian basketball player Nikola Jokic left his mark in the history of the NBA with his impressive performance.
The basketball star managed to become the first player to record a triple-double of more than 30 points, more than 20 rebounds and more than 10 assists in the NBA Finals. On the other hand, Jokic and Jamal Murray became the first teammates in NBA history to record a 30-point triple-double in the same game.
Jamal Murray added 34 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists. Nikola Jokic scored 32 points, 21 rebounds and 10 assists.
In his statement after the match, Jokic said that the aforementioned success did not mean much to him and said, “Honestly, it’s not very important to me. I’m happy that we won the match. In our stadium they beat us and we didn’t want to take advantage of them.” He said.
- Balkans | Iftar for religious Muslims, Christians and Jews from Zagreb ambassador Kiran
- Balkans | Former Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis has contracted the coronavirus
- Balkans | Formation of a new government in Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Montenegro opens a new page in its relations with Serbia
- Balkans | Greece is taking action for electric taxis
- Balkans | Support messages from the authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina: Bosnia and Herzegovina is always with you
- Balkans | The hottest month of June in the world happened last month
- Balkans | Sibel Iraslan, writer for the Star newspaper, attended the conversation in Sarajevo
- Balkans | Police violence against an Albanian presidential advisor
- Balkans | Search and rescue teams from Bosnia and Herzegovina have returned to Turkey to their countries