North Macedonia’s Minister of Agriculture, Ljubko Nikolovski, said that a total of €26 million in subsidy payments had been made to 15,753 tobacco producers.
In the press conference, Minister of Agriculture Ljubko Nikolovsky said that the total value of tobacco purchased in 2022 reached 6 billion dinars, and that all tobacco manufacturing companies were paid in full by all purchasing companies.
Nikolovsky pointed out that history was made in terms of the price and quantity of tobacco purchased last year, and said: “The price of tobacco reached 290 dinars for the first time, and it was 117 dinars just a few years ago. This increase is about 50 percent of the purchase price in 2022 compared to 2021 and 300 percent over the past few years.” He evaluated it.
Nikolovsky stated that this success in quality, increase in purchase price and signed contracts is due to the Ministry’s policies, procedures and support model in the past years.
- Balkans | The new Pegasus line is Sabiha Gökçen-Plovdiv
- Balkans | Serbia responds to the European Union’s decision to liberalize visas with Kosovo
- Turkey’s most mysterious serial murder case: the leg amputation murders
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Our problems with Greece and our friendship are multidimensional
- Balkans | Osmani: Serbia wants to do to Kosovo what Russia did to Crimea
- Balkans | Skopje Turkish Theater continues to donate ticket proceeds￼
- Balkan Time | Establishment of a joint economic cooperation committee between the two countries
- Balkans | Classic car enthusiasts gather in Zagreb
- Balkans | Croatia will not apply restrictive Covid-19 measures to Chinese passengers￼
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Red Cross provided humanitarian aid to Syria and Turkey, amounting to about 310,000 euros