It was reported that the National Assembly of Republika Srpska (NSRS), one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, passed the Immovable Property Law, which is an unconstitutional law.
Although the Constitutional Court of BiH decided that immovable property belongs to the state, not the entities, the NSRS at the entity level voted on the immovable property law, which is stated to play an important role in carrying out the actions of the public. institutions.
Republika Srpska (RS), which argues that immovable property belongs to entities according to the Dayton Peace Treaty, which ended the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1992-1995, argues that the administration of property is also theirs under the said law. .
Ramiz Salkic, one of the Bosnian deputies of the NSRS, stated that in line with the decision of the Constitutional Court, the entity’s council cannot decide on immovable property, and said that this is an issue that needs to be discussed in the council. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnian member Denis Besirovic and Croatian member Zeljko Komcic said they would appeal to the Constitutional Court over the decision.
Meanwhile, while the problem of immovable property has been a topic that has been discussed since the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, it has been debated whether immovable property in the country belongs to the state or entities that use such immovable property.
- Balkans | The bomb threat at Skopje Airport turned out to be unfounded
- Balkans | The “Most Successful Foreign Investment in Bosnia and Herzegovina” award was awarded to Ziraat Bank
- 9 ghost towns of the dissolution of the Soviet Union have been revealed
- Balkans | FETO-linked schools in BiH owe high taxes to the state
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic said that 5,000 people will be drafted into the army to strengthen the country’s defense
- Balkans | Ottoman Foreign Minister visits Kyiv
- Balkans | Ivan Kolev was re-elected President of the Criminal Court
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Consul General in Thessaloniki visited the head of the province, Meteos
- Balkans | The provocations of the Bulgarian MP from the party of EP Cambaski against North Macedonia continued
- Balkans | In Albania “Sultan II. The Lost Piano Concert by Abdul Hamid Han” was held