In the extraordinary meeting organized by the government of North Macedonia, it was decided to send additional aid to Turkey.
In the 128th session of the North Macedonian government held today, it was decided to send a new team of 68 people, 36 from the army and 32 from the Protection and Rescue Directorate.
The following decisions were taken at the meeting:
At the suggestion of the Ministry of Defense, it was decided to send 36 personnel of the Army of North Macedonia – Special Operations Battalion to participate in the humanitarian aid operation in the Republic of Turkey.
It was decided to send 32 members of the Republic’s Protection and Rescue Forces from the General Directorate of Protection and Rescue to participate in providing assistance to the Republic of Turkey in eliminating the effects of the earthquake.
According to information from the Protection and Rescue Directorate, 10 vehicles will be sent to transport complete special equipment, physical technical vehicles, equipment and people for search and rescue from the rubble.
- Balkans | Kosovo official accuses Serbia of committing genocide
- Balkans | Vucic: The European Parliament’s decision to align Serbia’s foreign policy with the European Union is hypocritical
- Balkans | The candidacy of two public prosecutors to represent Bulgaria in the EU Prosecutor’s Office has been approved, one of them has been rejected
- Balkans | The 48th Bulgarian Parliament will be dissolved tomorrow, and snap elections will be held on April 2nd
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Taking money off people’s shoulders is the worst thing a company can do
- Balkans | Karjali and Strumica become sister municipalities
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes vs Olympiacos in the THY European League
- Balkans | Olympiacos sign Kosovar footballer Beteki from Konyaspor
- Balkans | European Parliament Vice-President Kylie arrested on corruption charges
- Balkans | The Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina overturns the controversial ‘immovable property law’