The Pilot Training Center of the Ministry of Defense in North Macedonia will train pilots for NATO.
The North Macedonian Army Training Squadron, known as the Pilot Training Center, joined the Pilot Training Centers in the Czech Republic and Italy as official NATO centres, which today are part of NATO’s flight training structure in Europe.
With the inclusion of the center in NATO’s structure for training pilots in Europe, the Ministry of Defense confirmed that it operates according to the highest NATO standards in the field of training pilots for helicopters.
“In conjunction with the pilot training center in North Macedonia, two training campuses in Greece and Hungary have become part of NATO’s structure,” the statement said. It has been said.
As reported, Macedonia is one of the ten member states that have launched an initiative to create a training structure for NATO in Europe, along with Turkey, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania and Spain. commitment to contribute to
- The interesting history of groomed nails
- Balkans | The Kosovo government continues to work on the purchase of Bayraktar SİHAs
- Balkans | Croatian footballer Jvardiol donated his signed jersey to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Tefeyyüz student Suavi Bauş won the chess tournament
- Balkans | Opportunities to build an oil pipeline between Alexandroupolis and Bourgas will be explored
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Minister Konakovich: We will stand together in this terrible disaster
- 9 heirs who had to wait many years to become king
- Balkans | The Greek Cypriot administration will donate to the Hellenic Army
- Balkans | The headlines for the false bomb threats are based on Russia and Iran.
- Balkans | The 3rd Sarajevo Halal Fair in Bosnia and Herzegovina has started