And Serbian Novak Djokovic, who beat Italian Jannik Siner 3-0 at Wimbledon, the third major tennis tournament this season, became the first player to reach the final in men’s singles.
In the men’s singles semi-finals in London, second seed Djokovic and eighth seed Sinner faced each other.
Serbian tennis player Djokovic, who has won 23 major tournaments, including 7 at Wimbledon, won the match that lasted two hours and 47 minutes, 3-0 with sets of 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 and left his mark. in the end.
Djokovic, who reached the 35th Grand Slam final in his career, broke the record by surpassing Chris Evert (34) in the field.
Djokovic will face the winner of the final between Spain’s Carlos Alcaraz and Russian Daniel Medvedev.
- Balkans | More than half of the population of Serbia supports the Franco-German offer
- Balkans | Macedonian citizens who were in the earthquake zone returned to the country
- Balkans | Soldiers who insulted and threatened police have been arrested in Greece
- Balkans | An important event in the SOS Child Protection Agency under the slogan “Together we are stronger”
- Balkans | Aid campaigns continue from the Balkans for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Ergin Ataman’s transfer to Panathinaikos received wide coverage in the Greek press.
- Balkans | Turkey was represented with national participation in the Food and Beverage Fair in Greece
- Balkans | Varhelyi: The agreements reached with Serbia must be implemented
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Mecca
- Balkans | “The fate of Bulgaria is being decided like the scenario of a Latin American drama”