North Macedonian footballer Enes Bardi, who was born in Albania, visited Umrah during his 3-day vacation in Trabzonspor after the Slovenian camp.
The Burgundy Blues went to Slovenia on July 4 and camped in the city of Kranj.
Trezeguet and Enes Bardi, on their 3-day vacation after the Slovenian camp that ended yesterday, are heading to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, to perform Umrah, one of the most important acts of worship in Islam.
- Balkans | They won in Poland, and took their medals in Serbia
- 7 methods used to detect pregnancy on date
- Balkans | Skopje completes the polo camp
- Bulgaria’s move angers Russia
- Balkans | Albanian Leader Bijaj: Croatia is a good example not only for Albania but also for the region
- Balkans | Ireland: We are very concerned about the violence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu visits the Martyrs’ Monument in Bohcilar, Bulgaria
- Balkans | Serbia is building a high-speed train line Belgrade and Nice with the support of the European Union
- Balkans | Kosovo lifts sanctions against Russia and Belarus
- Balkans | Turkish Foreign Minister Fidan congratulates the new Greek Foreign Minister Gerapetrittis