It was reported that a 12-year-old boy died in Serbia as a result of heavy rains and storms.
And according to a statement by the Serbian police, the body of a child who wanted to escape from the torrential rain that prevailed yesterday evening in the city of Novi Sad was reached, and it was investigated whether the cause of death was electric or a lightning bolt.
The statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior stated that Novi Sad and Paca Palanca were the cities most affected by the bad weather, and that 5 people were rescued.
In addition to Serbia, heavy rains and storms affected countries in the region such as Croatia, Slovenia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina, while weather conditions negatively affected life.
While the force of the storm in Croatia destroyed many trees, there was property damage in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After the intense heat, the number of people who lost their lives due to the heavy rains and storms that began effective in the Western Balkans in the middle of the week rose to 6.
On the other hand, meteorological institutions in the region announced that rain and storms will continue to be expected in the evening, after temperatures rose to 38 degrees during the day.
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: The Turkish government will do what needs to be done in the reconstruction of the earthquake area
- Balkans | A Turkish soldier distributes halva in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo connection between NATO and the European Union
- Balkans | Bulgaria has received €844,000 in project support under the Digital Europe programme
- Balkans | The play “A Beautiful Day in the Park” is being staged in Prizren
- Balkans | Nearly 3,200 people have been arrested in the protests in France so far
- Balkans | Bomb threat at the “East Gate Mall” shopping center
- Medieval Prisoners “Forgotten” Dungeons: Oblate
- Balkans | Corti met with German Chancellor Scholz and French Foreign Minister Colonna
- Balkans | Turkish member elected to the Kosovo Judicial Council for the first time