According to research conducted by the agency “Trend” at the request of the newspaper “24 Casa”, 45 percent of Bulgarian citizens believe that artificial intelligence will lead to job losses, and 37 percent believe that it can replace humans in their workplaces.
Nearly a fifth (19 per cent) of respondents think AI should be banned on the grounds that it poses a danger to humans.
While 63 percent of Bulgarian citizens say they know what artificial intelligence is, young people have the most positive opinions about its use. According to research findings, negative reactions increase with age. Thus, four out of ten people express a negative attitude towards the use of artificial intelligence.
While the use of artificial intelligence is most accepted in our society in areas such as customer relations (call centers) and the technology sector, it is closely related to its application in medicine and self-driving vehicles, according to the results of the survey.
- Balkans | Croatia explains why 24 Russians were declared persona non grata last year
- Balkans | Floods cause property damage in Kosovo
- Balkans | The reaction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the events organized within the framework of the “Pontus” allegations in Greece
- Balkans | The HDZ and the SNSD party opposed the decision on protecting the constitutional order of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Belgium will open an embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Greece refuses to supply Ukrainian Leopard tanks
- Balkans | 39 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements were rescued
- Balkans | Announcement of the Albanian Cup final
- Balkans | Fucik: SNS will choose a new management
- Balkans | Legalization of new buildings in Kosovo is slow