The Ministry of National Defense announced that a member of the FETÖ terrorist organization, who was trying to cross from Greece to Turkey, was captured by the Border Eagles in Edirne.
In the statement he made on the Twitter account of the Ministry of National Defense, Mehmetchik, who fought so hard in the earthquake zone, is also responsible for our border security. One person who was trying to be forcibly sent to our country from Greece was arrested by Border Eagles in Edirne. In the investigation, it was found that the arrested person is a member of the terrorist organization FETO.
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Novalic received the search and rescue teams returning from Turkey
- Balkans | The Grand Mufti of Bulgaria donated 1,940,000 leva to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | President Bendarovski expressed his condolences after the violent earthquake in Turkey
- Balkans | The activities of international relief teams continue in the earthquake zones
- One of the most mysterious people in history: the Somerton man
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti met with Lajcak in Davos
- Balkans | Turkish weightlifters returned from Albania with 17 medals
- Balkans | Kosovo PM Kurti urges Kosovo Serbs to ‘take part in the elections’
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We saved Serbia from war
- Immigration empties schools in Kosovo