One person was killed and 7 others were wounded in a missile attack carried out by the Russian army on the town of Shevchenkov in the Kobyansk district of the Kharkiv region.
Kyrylo Tymoshenko, deputy head of the office of the President of Ukraine, reported on his Telegram account that missiles hit the bazaar in the attack carried out by Russian forces on the town of Shevchenkov.
Tymoshenko indicated that a 60-year-old woman lost her life and 7 civilians were injured in the attack, noting that search and rescue efforts are continuing at the site.
Tymoshenko explained that they expected the attack to be carried out using the S-300 missile system.
The head of the military administration of the Kharkiv region (governor) Oleg Sinigubov also announced that a 13-year-old girl was among those injured in the attack.
- Balkans | Kosovo calls for measures with a focus on “Srebrenica” for the EU countries
- 14 museums you must see
- Balkans | The capital of Albania and the third in the region in terms of cost of living
- Balkans | State of emergency in southern Serbia
- Balkans | Izetbegović was not nominated.
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | ‘Albania’ reminder to Mitsotakis: Can we fly the Turkish flag here?
- Balkans | Bosnian-Australian actor Strike: Istanbul is the capital of the world
- Balkans | Supporters of the PKK terrorist organization have turned Paris into a battlefield
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football