In North Macedonia, only 169 Bulgarian citizens are registered to vote in the Bulgarian elections.
The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that only 169 people from North Macedonia have registered to vote in the parliamentary elections that will be held on April 2 in Bulgaria.
He stated that the most registered voters are 42 from Kavadarci, 41 from Prilep, 40 from Tetovo, 20 from Strumica, 14 from Skopje and 9 from Manastir.
According to the results of the last population census in North Macedonia, 3,504 people declared themselves as Bulgarians.
The Bulgarian Central Election Commission announced that a total of 47,389 people have registered and can vote at Bulgarian embassies and consulates abroad.
He stated that the largest number of records were from Turkey – 28,286, from England – 3,343, Germany – 3,289 and Spain – 1,602.
- Balkans | The second half of the year will start on January 23
- Balkans | “A bomb threat has been reported in 10 schools in Skopje and 5 schools in Manastir”
- Balkans | Venetian Carnival masks are produced in Albania
- Balkans | 4 other victims are buried in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German supported plan to solve the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | From tomorrow, the Vodno cable car will operate according to summer operating hours
- Balkans | Completion of the restoration of Haji Mahmoud Bey Mosque in Monastir
- Balkans | The European Union is discussing the possibility of postponing the rotating presidency of Hungary
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE: Dimitar Kovaczewski is Ali Ahmadi’s servant
- Balkans | Kosovo President: Serb military presence in Kosovo ended permanently in 1999