The European Center for Digital Innovation (EDIH) has opened in Bulgaria in the country’s sixth largest city, Old Zagora.
The Bulgarian News Agency reported that the Emirates Institute of Health, known as the “Southeast Green Regional Digital Transformation for Synergy,” was inaugurated in the ancient city of Zagora.
In her speech at the opening, the main objective of opening the Digital Innovation Center is; He said his goal is to build significant digital capacity in the Southeast to support green and digitally changing industrial ecosystems in the region, focusing on key areas such as high-speed computing, digital skills development training, cybersecurity and data infrastructure.
The Emirates Institute of the Red Cross is recognized as one of the four accredited centers in Bulgaria within the scope of the European Union (EU) Horizon Europe programme.
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes is moving away from Serbia in the Europa League
- Balkans | The road has opened to traffic after the removal of the largest roadblock in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | WHO: Covid-19 remains a serious infectious disease with global risks
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | NATO’s message from the United States to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Interview on “Those Who Left Traces from Bukhara to the Balkans” in Albania
- Balkans | MSB: The Border Eagles have captured 7 more people who were trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | Sıla Cibo’s book “Solitude in Thoughts” was presented in Prizren
- Balkans | 40 relief trucks set out from Bosnia and Herzegovina to the earthquake zones in Turkey and Syria