The Mini Auto Show, which was held for the sixth time this year, has started in Novi Sad, Serbia.
At the exhibition organized by the Novi Sad Drivers Association, with the support of the Novi Sad City Administration, Public Services and the Vojvodina Drivers Association, nearly 30 thousand items of miniature vehicles met the visitors.
Marko Topo, President of the Vojvodina Drivers’ Association, stated that he was pleased with the fact that the fair had become a tradition, and said that the sharing of experience was also implemented within the scope of the fair.
Sasa Nikic, who attended the exhibition from the capital, Belgrade, stated that he also collects miniature tractors as well as cars.
The exhibition in Novi Sad was appreciated by children as well as adults.
- Balkans | Serbia wants the OSCE to be more active in Kosovo
- 12-mile warning for Greece
- Balkans | Member States commit to increasing the WHO budget for 2024-2025 by 20%
- Balkans | There are 9 thousand 699 vacancies announced in North Macedonia by the end of 2022
- Balkans | WHO: Global economies are no better prepared for new epidemics than before
- Balkans | Cardigal Mayor Dr. M. Azis officially opened social housing with 69 apartments
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: The proposal of the Union of Albanian Municipalities is meaningless and unacceptable
- Balkans | Germany calls for dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | 3 terrorists were arrested at the Greek-Syrian border
- Balkans | The average net salary in March was 34,925 dinars