In a statement, the Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia said that an operation was carried out against police and customs officials in Tabanovichi, the country’s border gate with Serbia.
The statement issued by the Ministry of Interior stated that the police and the Public Prosecution carried out a joint operation at the Tabanovci border gate late last night.
“The Interior Ministry carried out a joint operation at the Tabanovce crossing, in coordination with the Public Prosecutor’s Office to combat organized crime and corruption,” the statement said. It has been said.
According to the statements of the citizens who returned to the country, there was a density at the Tabanovci border gate.
Long lines of cars and tense citizens can be seen in videos and photos taken with mobile phones.
- Balkans | TMBH announced the acceptance of the formalization of the Turkish language in Vasilevo Municipality
- Balkans | “Bulgaria must respond sharply to Pandarovski’s statement”
- Balkans | The suspect in the Paris attack has been arrested again
- Balkans | FIFA fined Serbia for a controversial flag
- Balkans | In France, a Muslim restaurateur delights orphans with hamburgers
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama said that Turkey contributes to global security
- Balkans | MPs will return to work after 11 days off
- Balkans | Argentina became the first finalists in the World Cup, beating Croatia 3-0
- Balkans | “A bomb threat has been reported in 10 schools in Skopje and 5 schools in Manastir”
- Balkans | The ski season could not start in Sarajevo as the expected snow did not fall