In a statement, the Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia said that an operation was carried out against police and customs officials in Tabanovichi, the country’s border gate with Serbia.
The statement issued by the Ministry of Interior stated that the police and the Public Prosecution carried out a joint operation at the Tabanovci border gate late last night.
“The Interior Ministry carried out a joint operation at the Tabanovce crossing, in coordination with the Public Prosecutor’s Office to combat organized crime and corruption,” the statement said. It has been said.
According to the statements of the citizens who returned to the country, there was a density at the Tabanovci border gate.
Long lines of cars and tense citizens can be seen in videos and photos taken with mobile phones.
- Balkans | The authorities signed books of condolence, which were opened in Romania, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | Albania suspends the golden passport scheme
- Balkans | Bosnian academics believe that the candidacy status will not affect stability
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We will never forget Srebrenica so that we do not witness similar atrocities
- Balkans | A reception was held in North Macedonia for the Turkish Education Day on December 21.
- Balkans | Former Prosecutor General of Bulgaria, Ivan Gechev, founds the Association for Justice for Bulgaria
- Balkans | Bosnia’s reaction to the disinformation from Srebrenica against Turkey: “If Turkey did not exist …”
- Balkans | Kosovo: EU ‘take it or leave’ proposal
- 13 Important Scientists Who Changed the History of Astronomy
- Balkans | In North Macedonia, NGOs met with AKP deputy Çanakkale Bulent Turan