The head of the main opposition party VMRO-DPMNE in North Macedonia, Hristijan Mickoski, said that the working group on constitutional amendments talked about redefining the state.
The head of the VMRO DPMNE, Hristijan Mickoski, said that according to the information he obtained, Macedonia is supposed to be organized in the constitution as a binational state, that is, as a binational state.
Accusing Prime Minister Kovachevsky and BDI chief Ahmadti of forming an anti-Macedonian bloc rather than a pro-European one, Mycoski said, “Macedonia still needs to draw its borders and officially become a federal state. Kovachevsky should be careful in his promises. We know that the government’s abdication of the Democratic Union For merger, which is the main player, is big.” Make an evaluation.
The ruling Union of Macedonian Social Democrats (SDSM) quickly responded to the statements of the main opposition leader Mycoski.
In the SDSM statement, which called Mycoskie’s statements “nonsense”, it was stated that VMRO-DPMNE avoided the decision to join the pro-European bloc or, as he put it, to remain in the anti-European bloc with Levica, with this allegations.
- Balkans | Corti: Serbia rejects the Franco-German plan
- Balkans | The 74th Strandja International Boxing Championships in Bulgaria has ended
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop continued his contacts in Serbia
- Balkans | Support Contract for Kosovo in North Macedonia
- Balkans | It was revealed by drone that a Greek coast guard boat pushed the migrants into Turkish territorial waters
- Balkans | Spasovsky: We are the only country in the region that is adopting new hybrid threat protocols
- Balkans | Kumanovo Turks met at the breakfast table
- Balkans | An Albanian national who studied in Izmir and works on Turkish-Albanian relations in his country.
- Balkans | The Ministry of Justice announced the names of those who participated in the working group on constitutional amendments
- Balkans | Türkiye condemns the Israeli forces’ storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque