A protest demonstration was held in Tirana, the capital of Albania, where the EU-Western Balkans summit was being held, at the invitation of opposition deputies.
Opposition Democratic Party (PD) and the Freedom Party (PLAt the protest, which was held at the invitation of the deputies, they chanted the slogans “Protect European values” and “We love Albania like the whole of Europe”.
Hundreds of sons of the National Martyrs Street in the capital Pro-opposition protester Former Prime Minister and Democratic Party MP Sally Berisha and former President and Chairman of Hizb ut-Tahrir Ilir Meta also attended the protest.
Preesha, who was attacked while walking with Meeta as part of the protest, is injured by the blow she takes.
In his speech here, Meta said, “It is time to replace words and speech with deeds.” He said.
Hundreds of security forces were deployed and additional measures were taken to ensure security in the scope of the summit and the protest.
- Balkans | Snow depth reached 90 cm on Mount Shar
- Balkans | Schools in northern Kosovo are closed
- Balkans | Equipment support from Turkey for the Albanian police
- Balkans | Mayor Gostivar Taravari met with two retired Turkish teachers
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Skopje airport
- Balkans | “We will continue to strengthen our cooperation with new steps that we will take in many areas.”
- Balkans | In Greece, charges of “espionage” were dropped against 24 people, including Sarah Mardini
- Balkans | Galatasaray Nef added Serbian basketball player Dusan Ristic to their squad
- Balkans | The desire to immigrate in the world is at its highest level in the past ten years
- Balkans | Two Sarajevo-based parties refused to participate in the government because of Dodik