Kosovo President Fyoza Osmani said there was no threat to the autonomy of the Serb-dominated municipalities.
Osmani stressed that he would not allow any departure from the Kosovo constitution in the steps that will be taken within the framework of the normalization agreement with Serbia, that the Federation of Serbian Municipalities will not be an independent entity.
Noting that the Kosovo delegation is working on Article VII of the agreement, which provides for the establishment of the Federation of Municipalities of Serbia, Osmani said that this structure will be built on constitutional principles.
Osmani stated that Kosovo adheres to its constructive position in the dialogue process and maintains coordination with its partners, but the last word will belong to the Kosovo Assembly.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Taha Akgül will be on the field in Croatia in the 10th European Championship
- Balkans | In the Albanian parliament, Prime Minister Rama’s relationship with the FBI was discussed
- Balkans | Corti: The draft regulation submitted by the Serbian side is unconstitutional
- Balkans | Trial of aid workers accused of espionage in Greece has been postponed
- The expected year 2023 is coming! What is known about Lausanne’s lies?
- Balkans | The project, which will greatly contribute to the peasantry, was inaugurated in Mamusa.
- Balkans | Lajcak: “The European Union expects Belgrade and Pristina to focus on normalizing relations”
- Balkans | It was alleged that a shake-up was made in the Greek police department due to the wiretapping scandal.
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Pristina airport
- Balkans | European Judo Championships for the Deaf, which will be held in Bulgaria