North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani said that the values of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) are more important than ever today.
In a statement today in Vienna, Foreign Minister and current OSCE Chair Bujar Osmani stressed that the biggest challenge in implementing our ambitious presidency agenda is the complex circumstances that also motivate us to strengthen our efforts and commitments as President.
“The greatest challenge in implementing our agenda will be in the context of difficult circumstances, but unity around OSCE principles and commitments is a source of hope and encouragement. Russia’s military aggression against Ukraine, which undermines the foundations and commitments of the organization, only strengthens this unity. Today our values seem even more important. The current difficulties are not a reason for defeat, but an incentive to intensify our efforts and participation. He said.
The OSCE Chair noted that while Ukraine will remain the main priority, other protracted conflicts that are a source of tension and human suffering in the OSCE region will also be on the agenda.
Osmani said that the OSCE remains as important as ever, because it has mechanisms and tools that provide tangible support to the people of all participating countries.
- Balkans | Human corpses can be composted in New York
- Balkans | Turkey extends a helping hand to the flood victims in Serbia
- Balkans | Alaka Mosque in Tuzla will regain its dome in 1888
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | Dodik: “Russia made a big mistake by providing cheap energy to Europe for more than 40 years”
- Balkans | Joint celebration December 21st by Turkish teachers from Tetovo
- The First and Last Female Pope in History: VIII. Joanne
- Balkans | 6 adventure films will be screened at the “Days of Challenges” festival in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Turkish fencers have competed in Serbia and France
- Balkans | Provocation of Bulgarian citizens on the Macedonian border