Famous businessman Behgit Bakoli, one of the former presidents of Kosovo, has set up a fund to help all earthquake-affected children in Turkey.
“After the terrible earthquake, I think we Albanians in Turkey and Syria should also help children and their families. That is why tonight I have established a transparent fund called Help Earthquake Children in Turkey for charitable purposes,” Pacoli said in a post on his social media account.
Pointing out that the fund aims to collect an amount of 300,000 euros, Baccoli said, “Turkey was hit by a major earthquake, which killed more than 17,500 people in the country. Together we can help raise money for those in need,” he wrote.
- Balkans | Farewell visit of Czech President Zeman to Serbia
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina will once again export beef to Turkey within the scope of the FTA
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic met with his counterpart in Skopje
- Balkans | Samir Siponjic, a graduate of Turkey, became a minister in his native Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski spoke about the salary crisis in the presidency
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a strategy to return rejected asylum seekers
- Balkans | Bakasitas and Siops led Greece to victory
- Balkans | The Bosnian sisters build hobbit houses, each decorated differently
- Balkans | The Red Cross of Bosnia and Herzegovina has sent 4 trucks of aid to Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | A message from the Greek Minister of Defense to Turkey