President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Şentop met with the delegation of the Advisory Council of the Western Minority in Turkish Thrace.
The delegation of the Advisory Council of the Turkish Minority in Western Thrace was finally received by the President of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, Mustafa Sentop, within the scope of his contacts in Ankara.
The following statements were used in the written statement made by BTTADK regarding the visits:
“As the delegation of the Advisory Council of the Western Minority in Turkish Thrace, within the scope of our visits to Ankara, respectively, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey, His Excellency Mevlut Cavusoglu, Chairman of Turks Abroad and Related Communities Mr. Abdullah Eren, Chairman of the Human Rights Investigation Commission of To the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Hakan Çavuşoğlu and the members of the Committee, Mr. Fuat, Vice President of the Republic of Turkey Oktay, and finally, we received the President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mr. Mustafa Şentop.
We had the opportunity to talk about the chronic and current problems of the Western Thracian Turkish minority at the meetings, where we were warmly and sincerely welcomed. They made us very happy by expressing their strong support for us and our minority. We would like to thank the state officials of the Republic of Turkey who spent their time and hosted our advisory board members very well.”
- Balkans | Attempts to reduce tensions between Kosovo and Serbia are gaining momentum
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day was celebrated on December 21 at Gostivar High School
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The road has opened to traffic after the removal of the largest roadblock in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece continues its aggressive behaviour
- Balkans | World giants aspire to goalkeeper Croatia
- Balkans | Resolution sanctions military officials of EU countries that provide military aid to Kyiv from Russia
- Balkans | The historical Gazi Husrev Bey Library in Sarajevo is 486 years old