President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Şentop met with the delegation of the Advisory Council of the Western Minority in Turkish Thrace.
The delegation of the Advisory Council of the Turkish Minority in Western Thrace was finally received by the President of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, Mustafa Sentop, within the scope of his contacts in Ankara.
The following statements were used in the written statement made by BTTADK regarding the visits:
“As the delegation of the Advisory Council of the Western Minority in Turkish Thrace, within the scope of our visits to Ankara, respectively, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey, His Excellency Mevlut Cavusoglu, Chairman of Turks Abroad and Related Communities Mr. Abdullah Eren, Chairman of the Human Rights Investigation Commission of To the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Hakan Çavuşoğlu and the members of the Committee, Mr. Fuat, Vice President of the Republic of Turkey Oktay, and finally, we received the President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mr. Mustafa Şentop.
We had the opportunity to talk about the chronic and current problems of the Western Thracian Turkish minority at the meetings, where we were warmly and sincerely welcomed. They made us very happy by expressing their strong support for us and our minority. We would like to thank the state officials of the Republic of Turkey who spent their time and hosted our advisory board members very well.”
- Balkans | Hungarian President Novak visited a 5-year-old earthquake victim in Adana
- Balkans | Delivery of 13,500 unlicensed weapons to the security forces in Serbia
- Balkans | FIFA fined Serbia for a controversial flag
- Balkans | Rama: “The strength of the Serbian army on the borders of Kosovo is zero”
- Balkans | Burial funerals for 4 people killed in the Bosnian war
- Balkans | A migrant was caught trying to swim to Greece
- Balkans | Palestinian prisoner Hadeer Adnan died in Israeli jails after 87 days of hunger strike.
- Balkans | The Croatian parliament refuses to train Ukrainian soldiers in the country
- Balkans | Corti: “Vucic is ready to lose another battle”
- Balkans | Presidency employees left without salaries in North Macedonia