Members of the Kosovo-Turkey Parliamentary Friendship Group met for the first time with NGOs and student activist representatives in Istanbul as part of their official visit to Turkey.
In the meeting held with the chairmen and members of the Prizren Association for Culture and Solidarity of Kosovo, the Association for Culture and Solidarity of Kosovo, the Association for Culture of Kosovo, the Association for Culture and Solidarity of Kosovo, the Association for Culture and Solidarity of Kosovo, the Association of Kosova Ceylan for Culture and Solidarity, and the students of Tokup-Kosovo studying in Turkey-Istanbul relations were discussed.
During the meeting, the International Parliamentary Friendship Group expressed its gratitude to the President of the Kosovo Prizren Association for Culture and Solidarity, Gulen Aksu Türker, for this meaningful organization.
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bosnia and Herzegovina was entrusted to the Croatian politician Borgana Cristo
- Balkans | Certificate of Appreciation for the Croatian Search and Rescue Teams operating in Turkey
- Balkans | Kurti saluted Kosovo soldiers returning from Turkey with medals
- Balkans | A donation of 42 thousand leva was collected for the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria in the Karjali region.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic said he will attend the dialogue meeting in Brussels
- Balkans | Colorful attack on the car of the Kosovo minister
- Balkans | Olympiacos loses its title to Real Madrid
- Balkans | Letters written by the Croatian police regarding illegal immigrants caused a reaction
- Balkans | Heavy snowfall has caused transportation disruptions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Most Important Gods and Goddesses in Japanese Mythology