Participants of the “Vukovar-Srebrenica Marathon” departing from Croatia have arrived at the Potocari Memorial Cemetery.
As part of the commemoration events for the Srebrenica Genocide that took place in July 1995 during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the participants of the “Vukovar-Srebrenica Marathon” departed from Croatia and arrived at the Potocari Memorial Cemetery, where the victims whose bodies lay were. Found in mass graves after the war burial.
As part of the memorial and funeral ceremonies that will be held today as part of the 28th anniversary of the genocide, 30 genocide victims will be buried.
- Balkans | The Israeli military said it had bombed 371 targets in Gaza since May 9
- Balkans | Issue 266 of “Turkiti” magazine, published in Kosovo, has been published.
- Balkans | Toys collected for earthquake-affected children during the Novi Pazar-Radniki match in the Serbian league
- Balkans | Serbia responds to the European Union’s decision to liberalize visas with Kosovo
- Balkans | Hungarian President Novak is on an official visit to Albania
- Balkans | The European Commission counts the investments made in Kosovo over the years
- Balkans | Corti: We are strengthening the army for defense
- Balkans | The 14th anniversary of Albania’s accession to NATO
- Balkans | Turkish swimmers won four medals in Greece
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina and Azerbaijan want to improve bilateral relations