The President of North Macedonia, Stevo Pendarovski, has said that he is in favor of constitutional changes and that this is nothing to be afraid of.
President Stevo Pendarovski confirmed that he participated in the working group on constitutional amendments through the representative and clearly stated his political position, and that he is in favor of changing the constitution by including the Bulgarians.
Pendarovski said: “I agree with (the Working Group on Constitutional Amendments) through my representative and express my political views clearly with her, and I support these constitutional amendments, and I think that it is not a terrible thing for us and I think that if we add Bulgarians to the constitution along with 6-7 other nationalities, The country will not collapse.” He rated it.
Expressing that there is not much that needs to be done here objectively, considering that it is a commitment that the general public and all of us know about, Pendarowski said, “I don’t know how many sessions they will need, but the fact is that it is good that this procedure has begun and will happen in Public places, there are no hidden agendas here, so someone will need other sessions. You should not be afraid to do something for all ethnic communities other than what was given in the preamble and normative part of the constitution. Of course, there will be no difference for Bulgarians.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | A federal government established in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Greece and Bulgaria are taking action on the pipeline project that will disrupt the strait
- Balkans | IHH distributed 240 food parcels to the needy in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Delivery of 13,500 unlicensed weapons to the security forces in Serbia
- Balkans | The barricades in northern Kosovo have not yet been withdrawn
- Balkans | The High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina imposes the decision to “form a federal government”
- Balkans | The United States condemns the police deployment in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Education has been suspended in several schools in Sarajevo after a bomb threat
- How long is a day and a year on other planets?
- Balkans | Greek Deputy Foreign Minister: Get well soon Turkey