North Macedonia’s President, Stevo Pendarovski, said the government is in consultations regarding 14 embassies.
President Stevo Pendarovski said in a statement today, “As far as I know two or three months ago, I held political consultations within the government regarding 14 positions in the embassy. When the consultations are over, the foreign minister will come to me. Among these places is the Paris embassy.” He said.
Pendarovski noted that among the 14 vacancies in embassies, there are many important countries such as Berlin, London and China, with the exception of Paris. Asked by a reporter, the president confirmed that this is still subject to consultation with the government.
President Pendarovski spoke at a ceremony organized by the Council of Ambassadors today.
- Balkans | The first anniversary of Kosovo’s independence was celebrated in the Serbian capital, Belgrade.
- Balkans | The national swimmers won 20 medals, 7 of which were gold, at the championships held in Bulgaria.
- Balkans | An increasing number of Russians trying to cross into Croatia through Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | At the end of the week, the air temperatures will be in the seasonal normal range.
- Balkans | Albania’s birth rate is dropping to its lowest level in three years
- Balkans | Voting begins in Bulgaria for the second round of the presidential election
- Balkans | Kosovo will apply for EU membership this week
- 7 strangest trends in the history of fashion
- Balkans | Launching an initiative for water shortage in the Prizren region
- Balkans | Tuzluka, Bosnia and Herzegovina – Tuzla will be a ‘sister city’