The Ministry of Labor and Social Policies announced that the December pensions, which continue to be paid early, have begun to be gradually disbursed today.
The statement issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policies stated that the monthly withdrawals for retirees who do not use cards through bank branches and subsidiaries will be made in 4 groups according to their monthly value.
In the statement “27.12.2022 (Tuesday) for salaries up to 11.000 dinars, 28.12.2022 (Wednesday) for salaries up to 11.001-14.000 dinars, 14.001-18.000 dinars, 29.12.2022 (Thursday) for salaries over 18.001 dinars. Must be paid on 30.12 .2022 (Friday) It has been said.
Pensioners using a payment card linked to the account to which the pension is transferred can dispose of the funds from today.
They can withdraw their pension from an ATM and use the money to redeem money in the trading network or electronic payments.
- Balkans | Kosovo’s leaders sign a petition for EU membership
- Balkans | A new Frontex manager confirms that pushbacks in the Aegean Sea will be prevented
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: We will continue to work on reforms on the way to EU membership
- Balkans | Turkey Panic in the Greek Press: Damascus, Trench, Nautical Miles…
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | At the end of the week, the air temperatures will be in the seasonal normal range.
- Balkans | The group gathered at Serbia’s border with Kosovo and organized a demonstration
- Balkans | Barriers in northern Kosovo have not been removed for 11 days
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev had a telephone conversation with Von der Leyen, President of the European Commission