The Kremlin official speaker Dmitry PeskovAnd Serbia president Alexander Vucic‘to RussiaHe commented on his statements that he might have to impose sanctions on.
Peskov stressed that Russia values its relations with Serbia, and said: “We are aware of the unprecedented pressures that Serbia has been subjected to, and we know how the Serbian administration has tried so far to resist this pressure.”
Peskov said they hope relations between Serbia and Russia will continue to improve.
The Government of the Russian Federation authorized Serbia to repay Russian loans in rubles and ordered the conclusion of an intergovernmental agreement on this issue.
Kremlin spokesperson to Russia Today as part of the US peace offer Ukraine He denied offering 20 percent of his land.
Peskov stated that the Kremlin had a negative view of the embargo that took effect on 5 February on the West’s supplies of petroleum products from the Russian Federation, and that such a decision would lead to further market imbalance.
Sanctions on Russian oil came into effect on December 5, 2022.
- Balkans | Hungary expects signatures on EU aid money within a few days
- Balkans | Borrell: Kosovo and Serbia agree to implement the EU plan
- Balkans | Protest action by specialist doctors in Kosovo
- How did the legend of storks bring you?
- Balkans | Wagensfeld, the leader of the racist PEGIDA movement in the Netherlands, tore up the Quran
- Balkans | Croatian footballer Jvardiol donated his signed jersey to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | In Sarajevo 5. A program to meet graduates of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkey was organized.
- Balkans | Croatia goalkeeper Levakovic donates his jersey and gloves to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | The water level in Vardar has decreased