North Macedonian Minister of Economy, Krishnik Bekteci, said that the country’s energy sector is stable and will remain stable.
The Minister of Economy, Krishnik Bekteshi, said in a statement today, “The statements and expectations of the so-called energy experts will not be fulfilled in our country, and there will be no such increase in the price of electricity, and in some cases, a price reduction can even be made to meet the need.” Use phrases.
Bakchi said, “The energy sector in our country will remain stable and stable, and this crisis will not be a burden on citizens in the field of heating and electricity supply. That is, the statements of “energy experts” and the opposition on television will not materialize.” He said.
- Balkans | Support from Orban to Dodik
- Balkans | Djokovic praises Wimbledon champion Alcaraz
- Balkans | A decision to produce bread from bakers and a case against the government
- Balkans | Kosovar Defense Minister Mahaj met with Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | President Pendarovski attended the panel discussion at the IBU
- Balkans | Playing for Trabzonspor, Macedonian footballer Enes Bardi believes they will succeed.
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | The global air temperature reached a record high in the early part of June
- Balkans | Europe could risk blackouts and higher bills if it does not invest enough in storage
- Balkans | Celebration of “Birth and Remembrance” held in Bosnia and Herzegovina