Hundreds of thousands of pilgrims performing Hajj in the Holy Land continued to stone the devil on the third day of Eid al-Adha.
The pilgrims who went to the Jamarat in groups threw seven stones at each of the “small, medium and great devils”.
After stoning the Devil, some of the pilgrims went to the Kaaba and performed the circumambulation, while others returned to their hotels to rest.
O pilgrims, Satan will continue to stone until tomorrow’s prayer time.
- One of the most mysterious people in history: the Somerton man
- Balkans | Aid continues from Bosnia and Herzegovina to earthquake zones in Turkey
- Balkans | Vucic: The only condition is the union of municipalities of Serbia
- Balkans | Skopje Turkish Bazaar, the favorite place for tourists
- Bulgaria’s move angers Russia
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: Kosovo Serbs are angry and dissatisfied
- Balkans | The European Space Agency announced that the continent’s temperature record could be broken
- Balkans | Serbian report from the European Parliament
- Turkey’s most mysterious serial murder case: the leg amputation murders
- The 5 most famous Pyrian victories in history