It was claimed that the Lavrion camp in Greece, which Turkey considers a “nest of terror”, will be closed. According to the news of the Greek newspaper Kathimerini, the camp, located southeast of Athens, will be closed due to the poor condition of its buildings.
It was alleged that Greece would send the survivors of the PKK terrorist organization’s home in Europe, Camp Lavrion, to other camps.
The Kathimerini newspaper, which is published in Greece, announced the closure of the camp, located southeast of Athens, under the pretext that the buildings are in poor condition.
He stated that those who remain here will be transferred to other refugee camps.
According to the newspaper, 100 of the 150 people in the camp will be sent to points such as the refugee camp in the Attica region and 50 to Malakasa.
The camp, supported by the Hellenic Red Cross, is located in the small coastal town of Lavrion, southeast of Athens.
It is known that some supporters of the terrorist organization who took refuge in Greece in the so-called refugee camp have been sheltering for years.
- Balkans | The Kosovo Council meets twice a week
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop approved the Advisory Council of Western Thrace
- Balkans | Double tournament in Bosnia and Herzegovina from the Turkish tennis player Erci Kerkin
- Balkans | Vucic: “3,000 illegal weapons and tens of thousands of bullets have been handed over to the authorities”
- Balkans | Protest against armed attacks in Belgrade
- Balkans | Turkey welcomes the reconciliation between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support Serbia on Kosovo
- Balkans | Kurti: Serbia must face up to its crimes in Kosovo
- Balkans | Skopje Airport has been awarded the “Airport Service Quality” award in 2022
- Balkans | The 14th anniversary of Albania’s accession to NATO