Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenković stated that President Zoran Milanović (Russian President Vladimir) is a fan of Putin and that he is dragging the country into isolation in foreign policy.
Evaluating Milanović’s statements regarding the need for more armaments in Croatia, Plenković said, “Milanović is a complete lover of Putin, he is someone who says he does not want Croatia to be involved in the aid mission to Ukraine.” Use phrases.
Noting that Milanović is not behaving in a manner befitting a head of an EU member state, Plenković said, “He claims that Croatia should be impartial, which is driving our country into isolation in foreign policy.” He said.
Pointing out that Croatia cannot enter the Schengen Area nor the Eurozone if it acts in accordance with Milanović’s views, “it is pursuing an irresponsible, absurd and isolated policy”. He said.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Strong reaction from Kosovar Interior Minister Svela
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We saved Serbia from war
- Balkans | Al-Hilal Association announced the holding of elections in its branches
- Balkans | 2,250 Ukrainian students are enrolled in Bulgarian schools
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | Illegal entries into the EU reached the highest level since 2016 last year
- Turkey’s most mysterious serial murder case: the leg amputation murders
- Balkans | Turkish planes immediately responded to the Greek planes
- Balkans | Ziraat Bank opened two more branches in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Expats will be able to speak Turkish with the Croatian police at Sıla Yolu