Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenković said that Croatia had achieved the strategic goals envisioned by its first president, Franjo Tudjman.
In his speech to the deputies in parliament, Plenkovic noted that Croatia entered the year 2023 as part of the Schengen area and the eurozone.
“Today we are among the fifteen privileged members of the European Union, within NATO, in the eurozone and the Schengen area. We could not be part of a better community than this.”
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Osmani: OSCE values are more important today than ever
- Balkans | Former AYM President Murat met with President Erdogan
- Balkans | Brnabic: Kosovo is on the brink of conflict
- Balkans | Cryptocurrency scam in Germany and Serbia from Europol
- Balkans | Richarlison’s goal against Serbia was the best goal of the World Cup
- Balkans | Fears of provocation in Bosnia and Herzegovina on January 9
- Balkans | n. The number of judges in the Macedonian Constitutional Court decreased to 6
- Balkans | The US Food and Drug Administration has approved a new drug shown to slow Alzheimer’s disease
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Balkans | Wounds have healed in the city of Kharkiv, reflecting the bitter face of the war in Ukraine