The Kosovo Police removed the barrier in the village of Gotovocho leading to the city of Streptsi.
Kosovo Police removed barricades set up by Serbs in the village of Gotovuc after a member of the Albanian Security Force in Kosovo injured two young Serbs in Streptsi.
The statement said that the Serbs resisted the police, who tried to remove the barrier, but they did not succeed.
- Balkans | The mayors of the Balkan countries met in Athens
- Balkans | An Ottoman Kosovo President met with the British Representative of the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Austria will support Bulgaria in the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | US State Department: Tanks will be delivered only on condition that Ukraine defends its territory
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia considers Turkey a partner in maintaining peace and stability in the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Serbs protest in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Foggy weather adversely affects air and ground transportation in Skopje
- Balkans | EU “Request for Russia Visa” application to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Civilians in besieged Sarajevo became the target of as many massacres as happened in Markale
- Balkans | NATO’s military budget has increased by 25 percent, to nearly two billion euros