The political consultations between Turkey and Albania will be held in Albania from December 8 to 9.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs made the following statement:
Deputy Foreign Minister and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakci will visit Tirana on December 8-9, 2022 for Turkey-Albania political consultations and hold various meetings with Albanian Deputy Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Megi Fino.
In the political consultations, it is envisaged that the bilateral relations between Turkey and Albania, the EU membership processes of the two candidate countries and the current developments in the region will be comprehensively discussed.
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day was celebrated on December 21 with great enthusiasm in the capital, Skopje ￼
- Balkans | Extending the detention of the suspect who infected Serbian citizens for 30 days
- Balkans | Ukraine will be one of the main priorities during the OSCE presidency in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Bomb threat on the Central Bank and nine secondary schools
- Discovery that could shed light on human history: Karahantepe
- Balkans | The Bosnian sisters build hobbit houses, each decorated differently
- Balkans | China has reported a decrease in the number of patients and deaths in the COVID-19 outbreak
- Balkans | An important mission of the armed forces of bosnia and herzegovina to the turkish company
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama said that Turkey contributes to global security
- Balkans | Dodik: “Russia made a big mistake by providing cheap energy to Europe for more than 40 years”