In Bosnia and Herzegovina, a western Balkan country, prayers were held in mosques across the country as part of the “July 15th Day of Democracy and National Unity”.
In Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yasin was read in mosques across the country for the July 15 martyrs with contributions from the Presidency of Religious Affairs and the Turkish religious establishment.
The friendship between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey was emphasized in the prayer program held at the historic Karagoz Bey Mosque in Mostar.
“Erdogan is the hope of the nation and the hope of Asian Muslims, African Muslims and Europeans,” Erdogan said in a Friday sermon delivered at the historic Honkar Mosque in the capital. Words included.
On July 15, the exhibition will be opened at Yunus Emre Institute Mostar.
- Balkans | So far 27 thousand euros have been collected in the MATUSITB Aid Campaign
- Balkans | The identity information of millions of people in the United States has been stolen in the cyber attack
- Balkans | “Germany is Bulgaria’s leading foreign trading partner”
- Balkans | In Bulgaria, seven conditions are met to maintain the government
- Balkans | Strong winds trapped citizens using the Vodno mountain cable car
- Balkans | Galatasaray match with Macedonia K.
- Balkans | Hazni Gulu, one of the suspects in the terrorist attack on Istiklal Street, was arrested in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Europe experiences hot winters after dry summers
- Balkans | Monday is an official holiday in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Lajac: The articles of association of the association must be acceptable to both parties