Preparations have begun at the Consulate General of Turkey in Prizren ahead of the general elections scheduled to be held in Turkey on May 14, 2023.
At the Turkish Consulate General in Prizren, preparations have begun for the general elections scheduled to take place in Turkey on May 14, 2023. The statement issued by the consulate stated that the registration process has begun for Turkish citizens living in Kosovo to submit a statement of address before the elections. In the statement, “We would like to remind you that our citizens living abroad must have submitted a statement of address in order to be registered on the list of voters abroad in order to vote in the elections to be held. If you do not have a registered address in Kosovo, you may submit a written statement of The way to come to our consular branch in person without the need to make an appointment.In addition, our branch at the consulate will open this weekend (March 18-19, 2023).
There are many Turkish citizens working in public institutions and organizations, including Turkish soldiers serving in the peace force (KFOR) in Kosovo.
- Balkans | Greece’s position on recognizing Kosovo has not changed
- Balkans | North Macedonia decided to send a new team to Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti signed the book of condolences
- Balkans | 4 children lost their lives in the Sanjak fire
- Balkans | President of Montenegro: Serbia cannot move one step forward
- Balkans | Vijecnica Bookstore “Memory of Sarajevo” opened 127 years ago
- Balkans | Greek state television broadcast with a Turkish song
- Balkans | Montenegro’s support for Kosovo’s accession to the Council of Europe
- Balkans | Hamza Yusuf becomes Scotland’s first Muslim Prime Minister
- North Korea’s Mysterious Crime Center: Room 39