President of the Republic of North Macedonia Stevo Pendarovski received Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Minister of Foreign Affairs Becira Turković.
Becera Turković, who is on a working visit to the Republic of North Macedonia, has been received by President Stevo Pendarovski, Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
During the meeting, the speakers affirmed the good bilateral relations between the two countries, and expressed their readiness to further deepen cooperation in all areas of mutual interest, especially in the economy.
Views on European integration were exchanged between the two countries, and the current geopolitical role of the European Union in the region, and the importance of implementing major reform processes, were highlighted.
President Bendarovski renewed our country’s support for European aspirations for Bosnia and Herzegovina, and expressed his willingness to share his experiences regarding the NATO membership process, adding that the European perspective of both countries is to build a strong and stable region.
- Balkans | Djokovic’s participation in tournaments in the United States is at risk due to the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Balkans | The era of Giovanni Guidetti in Serbia
- Balkans | Turkey extends a helping hand to the flood victims in Serbia
- Balkans | Encouraged by Swedish law, neonazis target both Jews and Muslims
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Investment Agency organized the International Business and Investment Forum in Istanbul
- Balkans | Serbian footballer Mihajlovic said goodbye to his last trip to Rome
- Balkans | The capital of Albania and the third in the region in terms of cost of living
- Balkans | It was alleged that a shake-up was made in the Greek police department due to the wiretapping scandal.
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | In Sarajevo 5. A program to meet graduates of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkey was organized.