President of the Republic of North Macedonia Stevo Pendarovski received Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Minister of Foreign Affairs Becira Turković.
Becera Turković, who is on a working visit to the Republic of North Macedonia, has been received by President Stevo Pendarovski, Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
During the meeting, the speakers affirmed the good bilateral relations between the two countries, and expressed their readiness to further deepen cooperation in all areas of mutual interest, especially in the economy.
Views on European integration were exchanged between the two countries, and the current geopolitical role of the European Union in the region, and the importance of implementing major reform processes, were highlighted.
President Bendarovski renewed our country’s support for European aspirations for Bosnia and Herzegovina, and expressed his willingness to share his experiences regarding the NATO membership process, adding that the European perspective of both countries is to build a strong and stable region.
- Balkans | Foggy weather adversely affects air and ground transportation in Skopje
- Balkans | US sanctions on former Serb deputies in the case of war criminal Cecilj
- Balkans | Barrier statement of the Minister of the Interior of Kosovo Svichla
- Balkans | There were reports that explosives had been planted in eight secondary schools in Skopje
- Balkans | Kosovo’s salary law has been referred to the Constitutional Court
- Balkans | A Bosnian citizen offered a cow for sale to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Support from TIKA for needy families in Albania
- Balkans | Tradition of the centenary of Ramadan in Prizren: pitaika with eggs
- Balkans | Croatia, which has been condemned by the European Court of Human Rights for its treatment of migrants, is keeping silent
- Balkans | Decision flash Eva Kylie from Greece￼