North Macedonian President Stevo Pendarovski met with Austrian Defense Minister Claudia Tanner.
President Stevo Pendarovski received the Minister of Defense of the Republic of Austria, Claudia Tanner, who is on an official visit to the Republic of North Macedonia.
During the meeting, they discussed general cooperation in the field of defense between the two countries. President Pendarovski and Minister Tanner exchanged views and information on the implementation of the bilateral defense cooperation plan between the two countries for this year, which includes various activities in the fields of defense policy, military logistics, crisis management and participation in military operations.
President Pendarovski assessed that the Republic of Austria is among the largest supporters of our European integrations, and in this regard, he thanked Austria for comprehensive support, including the reform and development process in the field of defense and security, and expressed his expectation for further development. .
- Balkans | North Macedonian Turkish Education Day was celebrated in Edirne
- Balkans | Greek Minister of Immigration Mitarakis met with Turkish Ambassador Erciyes
- Balkans | Founding of a Bosnian Croat party opposed to the HDZ
- Balkans | The countries of the European Union have shipped several weapons and ammunition to Ukraine for a year
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovačevski hosted the President of Kosovar Osmani
- Balkans | Visit of the North Macedonian Ambassador to Ankara Manasievski to Raif, Secretary General of Turkey
- Balkans | A message from a Skopje boy who lives in an orphanage for his brothers in Turkey: You are always in my prayers
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti met with Lajcak in Davos
- Balkans | Plenkovitch evaluated the arrest warrant against Putin
- Balkans | The second round of voting days for Turkish citizens in North Macedonia has been announced