The President of North Macedonia, Stevo Pendarovski, welcomed Austrian Federal President Alexander van der Bellen, who is on an official visit to the country with his wife, Doris Schmidor, with the highest official and military honors today.
President Pendarovski and President Van der Bellen held a face-to-face meeting, which was followed by a plenary session of the two delegations.
The topics of discussion were the general bilateral relations between North Macedonia and Austria, the possibilities of deepening these relations with an emphasis on economic cooperation, the course of European integration of our country and the open problems of the Western Balkans and the situation in the wider region. .
- Balkans | Medipol Belgrade representative office opened
- Balkans | 10 flights were canceled in Skopje, 3 delayed due to heavy fog
- Balkans | The Hellenic Red Cross team has started providing new aid to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | The ceremony of accepting the national anthem in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the anniversary of the victory of Çanakkale
- Balkans | They were fleeing to Greece: four FETO suspects were arrested
- Balkans | Mawlid read for those who lost their lives in the earthquake in Prizren
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff
- Balkans | Vucic: A peaceful Kosovo Serb political uprising broke out yesterday
- Balkans | Guguchevska: DSK is always ready for elections
- Balkans | The European Union is working with Kosovo and Serbia to implement the Ohrid Agreement