President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan had a telephone conversation with Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic.
According to the statement issued by the Communications Presidency, Erdogan thanked Vucic, who conveyed his congratulations on his re-election to the Presidency of the Republic.
Erdogan stressed that Turkish-Serbian relations have reached the highest level in their history thanks to the efforts of the two leaders.
- Balkans | Cuban President Canel aims to strengthen cooperation with Serbia
- Balkans | Sons of the Kosovo Liberation Army Martyrs protest against Kurti
- Balkans | TGK started an aid campaign for Turkey through North Macedonia
- Balkans | Minister Akar’s “Grain Corridor” and “Greece” Statement
- Balkans | Increase the votes of the Turkish candidates in the Greek elections
- Balkans | Trabzonspor signed Serbian footballer Markovic
- Balkans | FETO suspect arrested at Greek border
- Balkans | Escobar: Dodik is Putin’s greatest soldier
- Balkans | Pendarovski: The state will not be endangered if the Bulgarians enter into the constitution
- Balkans | A barricade was set on fire in northern Kosovo