President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan met with Denis Bešerović, Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Zeljko Komcic, Croatian member, and Zeljka Cvijanović, Serbian member.
The reception was held in the Palace of Two Units, closed to the press.
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis speaks optimistically about bilateral relations after the earthquakes
- Balkans | Prime Minister of Montenegro Abazović was received by the Ottoman President of Kosovo
- Balkans | A Serbian soldier accused of sexual abuse during the Kosovo war is being tried in absentia
- Balkans | Faruk Hadzibegić is the new coach of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Books translated from Balkan literature into Turkish were presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Police Turkish language course opened by YEE in Croatia
- Balkans | Albania begins implementing an agreement on the transfer of prisoners from the United Kingdom
- Balkans | Alternativa decided to leave the government
- Balkans | An incident broke out in the organized labor of a child who died in a police fire in Greece
- Balkans | Street breakfast party in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina