The President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has received the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, who is on a working visit to Turkey upon his invitation.
During the meeting held at Wahiduddin Palace, Turkey While the various dimensions of bilateral relations between the Republic of Kosovo and Kosovo were reviewed, possible steps to further develop cooperation were discussed.
During the meeting, views were exchanged on regional and international issues, especially the Balkans.
- Balkans | The electronic declaration process for those who will vote in Turkey in the Bulgarian elections ends on March 7
- Balkans | The 2022 Kosovar Artists, Culture, Sports and Youth Awards have found their owners
- Balkans | Corti: The Franco-German plan is not a final solution
- Balkans | Award from the Red Cross of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina to AA
- Balkans | New Year’s message from FEP President Asafoğlu
- Balkans | Turkey’s national under-17 football squad has been announced for the matches against Albania
- Balkans | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue meeting in Ohrid
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Romania categorically condemn Russia’s aggression against Ukraine
- Balkans | Whether Bulgaria will enter the eurozone will be decided in May
- Balkans | Condolences message from the vice president of TIKA Şevik on the death of Shaaban