The head of the Sandzak Democratic Action (SDA) party in Serbia, Suleyman Ojljanin, has sent a message of support to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ahead of the 28th presidential and parliamentary elections scheduled for May 14.
“A modern and developed Turkey, led by President Erdogan, means a strong and stable Balkans,” Ogluyanin said in a video message. Use the phrase.
Stressing that all unprotected peoples look to Turkey and President Erdogan with the hope of a safe and happy future, Öcalanin said, “Bosniaks from Sanjak support the policy of freedom, development and justice led by the Justice and Development Party and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.” He said.
- Balkans | The detention of former KLA commanders Krasniqi and Selimi will continue
- Balkans | Ersan Mazrak, who was martyred for the liberation of Kosovo, is commemorated
- Balkans | Dodik: “Russia made a big mistake by providing cheap energy to Europe for more than 40 years”
- Balkans | Aliyev attended the signing ceremony of the agreement reached between natural gas transport companies in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Merhamet Charity Bazaars Association continues with Turkey in 6 municipalities
- Balkans | The Bulgarian army is looking for more than 500 soldiers
- Balkans | Bomb destruction of World War II aircraft in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Earthquake impression of Albanian rescuers: Nothing like this
- Balkans | France condemns the attack on the Kosovo force in Kosovo
- Balkans | Revenue Department employees staged a warning protest to increase their salaries