President Erdoğan told Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis, “I know this very well. If you try to make a mistake, the crazy Turks will walk.” These words of President Erdoğan were echoed in the Greek press.
While attending the groundbreaking ceremony of the Esenyurt Education Campus, President Erdoğan said, “We have no problem hitting Athens. Just be smart. If you arm the islands, will we stand idly by? Look, Mitsotakis, you are talking left and right again. Know this well.” If you try to make mistakes, crazy Turks walk away, you know, warn Greece, but if you stay smart, we have no business with you.
These words of President Erdoğan received wide coverage in the Greek press. Proto Thema newspaper reported that President Erdogan presented a new challenge and reiterated his demand to cleanse the islands of soldiers and weapons. In the context of the news “He threatens Greece. He even refers to Kiryakos Mitsotakis. He spoke again about the Typhoon missile.” It has been said.
On the other hand, CNN Greece featured the headline “From Erdoğan to Mitsotakis: If You Do Something Wrong, Crazy Turks Will Come”. President Erdoğan said in the news: “Look, Mitsotakis, you speak right and left, know it well, if you try to make a mistake, crazy Turks will walk. But if you act wisely, we have no business with you.” His words were threats.
Kathimerini newspaper, which included President Erdogan’s speech, said, “New threats from Erdogan: If the islands are captured, will we remain idly by?” Share the news. In the details of the news, Erdogan referred to the Turkish Hurricane missile and said that there is now a strong Turkey. Turkey produced the missile called Tayfon. He told Mitsotakis, “If you act wisely, we have no business with you.”
At the inauguration ceremony attended by President Erdoğan in Istanbul, Ethnos newspaper, President Erdoğan’s words to Mitsotakis and Greece, “If you get it wrong, crazy Turks will walk” spread to the Greek press: it shared the news that it had warned of a new challenge.
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: The balance between the United States, Turkey and Greece has begun to deteriorate
- Balkans | Serbian customs confiscate 94,000 euros that the driver hid in his belt￼
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”
- Balkans | The European Hand of Orphans Association extends the Hand of Mercy to orphans in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | Interview on “Those Who Left Traces from Bukhara to the Balkans” in Albania
- Balkans | Corti: The Federation of Serbian Municipalities is unconstitutional
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Protests continue in Greece over the injury of a teenager by a police bullet
- Balkans | Mycoski: Elections must be held for a government elected by the people