Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that hot clashes continue in the Donbass region, where the war against Russia continues.
Zelensky made assessments about the Russo-Ukrainian war in a video message he posted on his social media account at night.
“The situation there is difficult, it is painful,” Zelensky said, adding that heated clashes continue in settlements on the Donetsk and Luhansk sides of the Donbass region of his country. Use the phrase.
Referring to the inability of the Russian army to advance in these areas despite the intense attacks, Zelensky thanked the Ukrainian defense forces for their fight against the Russian forces.
Zelinsky said that power outages continue throughout the country, and nearly 9 million people remain without electricity due to the damage to the energy infrastructure that was attacked by the Russian forces, and the continuation of repair work on energy facilities.
Zelensky indicated that the Russian army is likely to launch missile attacks on his country again in the coming days, “Air defense (systems) are being prepared and the state is preparing and everyone should be prepared. Please watch out for the sirens.” He said.
- Balkans | Kosovo calls for measures with a focus on “Srebrenica” for the EU countries
- Balkans | EU “Request for Russia Visa” application to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Greece is ready to reopen its doors to Chinese tourists
- Balkans | Turkish planes immediately responded to the Greek planes
- Balkans | Traces of Bulgarian Jews Rescued from Nazi Camps in the United States
- Balkans | Kurti: “Russia is stoking tensions between Kosovo and Serbia while bogged down in Ukraine”
- Balkans | Attempts to reduce tensions between Kosovo and Serbia are gaining momentum
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred on the Greek island of Evia (Eupua)
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Balkans | Protests continue in Greece over the injury of a teenager by a police bullet