President of North Macedonia Pendarovski met with US Deputy Secretary of State Gabriel Escobar.
President Stevo Pendarovski met today in Ohrid with United States Deputy Secretary of State Gabriel Escobar.
The two agreed that the bilateral relations are advancing with excellent dynamics, as an affirmation of the long-term Macedonian-American partnership and friendship.
Pendarovski gave information about the progress of the screening process and the next steps that need to be taken to advance the European integration process, in relation to EU membership goals.
The meeting also discussed the current situation in the region in light of the high-level dialogue meeting between Belgrade and Pristina, in the presence of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic and Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo Albin Kurti.
- Balkans | 84 Activities of the Turkish Writers Association Kosovo in 2022
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 11 schools, including Tefeyüz
- Balkans | Police injured in an attack on security forces in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece submitted a note verbale to Libya
- Halkbank Skopje will donate €500,000 to earthquake victims in Turkey￼
- Balkans | Greek Defense Minister Panayotopoulos expressed his condolences to Akar
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Minister of Health, Vitia, met with Turkish Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | The Turkish Embassy in Skopje organizes a poetry and writing contest
- Balkans | Toys collected for earthquake-affected children during the Novi Pazar-Radniki match in the Serbian league