North Macedonia’s President Stevo Pendarovski will deliver his annual address to Parliament on December 22.
President Stevo Pendarovski will deliver his annual address to the members of the House of Representatives of the Republic of North Macedonia on December 22.
As announced on the Parliament’s website, President Pendarovski’s address to the 96th session will be delivered at 11:00.
Traditionally, every year before the end of the calendar year, the President addresses the deputies, presenting his views on current developments in the country and the world.
- Balkans | Erdal Ozyagcilar declared the final
- Balkans | 2.5 dinars, a new high on diesel
- Balkans | 11 years have passed since the death of Gligorov, your first boss. Macedonia
- Balkans | Formation of a new government in Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Dimitrov: Turkey is our first partner in tourism
- What you need to know about Pompeii | ListList.com
- Balkans | K. Conflicting statements regarding the Macedonia visa application to Turkey
- Balkans | Bomb threat at the State Department
- Balkans | Scandalous statements about Turkey in the report of the Kosovo Academy of Sciences
- Balkans | Revenge of TRT World for Reuters’ political publication