North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski and Economy Minister Krysnik Bekteci oversaw the government’s decision to freeze the prices of food products such as bread, pasta and dairy products.
Today, Prime Minister Dimitar Kovacevski, Minister of Economy Kreshnik Bekteci and Director of the Market Inspectorate Goran Trajkovski visited the “Ramstor” supermarket in Kapistek.
Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski said that today, both bread and pasta, dairy products, manufacturers and traders were able to comply with the price cuts.
Kovacevsky pointed out that the decrease in the prices of the products in question will have a significant positive impact on the pocket of the citizen, “It turned out that the government’s decisions were correct. I personally want to make sure that the decisions are respected and implemented, as far as manufacturers, suppliers and merchants know. We will not allow personal interests to be on the back of citizens. I expect companies to have an understanding of mutual benefit. The state continues to protect the standards and interests of citizens. We are making decisions that I strongly believe will improve the lives of citizens.” Use phrases.
Trajkovski stated that more than 160 inspectors are working in the field all over the country, and they only work according to the law, without any choice, and that there have been no violations as of this morning.
- Balkans | Serbia is building a high-speed train line Belgrade and Nice with the support of the European Union
- Balkans | Turkish President Erdogan had a telephone conversation with Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti
- Balkans | United States of America; Germany welcomed the meeting of the delegations of Turkey and Greece
- Announcement of the election of the Turkish Embassy in Skopje
- Balkans | 120 tons of relief items left from Greece
- From: (Kahramanmaraş earthquakes) We are witnessing the worst natural disaster of this century in Europe
- Balkans | Chaos in the Albanian opposition
- Balkans | The World Health Organization confirms that there have been more than 700 attacks on healthcare in Ukraine
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani signed the book of condolence at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day was celebrated on December 21 at Gostivar High School