Regarding bomb threats, North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski said, “We will discuss with the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Education exactly how to deal with bomb threats.” He said.
Regarding the growing bomb threats to schools and the reactions of students and parents, Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski said, “We will discuss with the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Education exactly how to deal with bomb threats.” He said.
Stating that they still haven’t lost the cyber war, Kovachevsky said, “This cyber war and these hybrid attacks are part of the war in Ukraine and it’s obvious to all of us because it’s happening not only in our country, but also in many NATO member states.” The Interior Minister exchanged Yesterday, some information about the modification of some protocols implemented by the Ministry of Interior. Today we will hold a meeting with the heads of the Ministries of Internal Affairs and Education, where we will discuss the implementation of additional measures to enable the education of students on an uninterrupted, organized basis and completely neutralize this problem facing North Macedonia and other countries.” rate it.
Kovaczewski said that the sole purpose of these hybrid attacks is to cause unrest in a NATO member state, and added that the responsibility of the Ministry of Interior is to ensure the safety of citizens.
- Balkans | High-profile visit from Croatia to Ozdemir Bayraktar National Technology Center
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year
- Balkans | Jewish settlers attack a church in occupied East Jerusalem
- Balkans | McDonald’s withdraws from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Karadi, head of the MRF party in Bulgaria, calls for the support of citizens living in Turkey
- Kosovo doctors sent to Turkey
- Balkans | US Army shipments to Western Thrace continue
- Balkans | He told the search and rescue team in North Macedonia what they experienced in the earthquake zone
- The Victory That Changed History: The Battle of Çanakkale in Pictures