Operated by Limak, Pristina International Airport “Adam Jachari” continued its trend of increasing the number of passengers and flights at the beginning of the year, with nearly 3 million passengers last year.
In the first quarter of this year, 650 thousand 710 passengers were served. The number of passengers during the same period last year was 545,895 passengers. Thus, the number of passengers increased by 104,815 compared to the same period of the previous year.
In addition to the 19 percent increase in the number of passengers, the number of airport trips also increased by about 10 percent.
During this time, the aircraft of the new airline “Condor” made flights to this airport for the first time. Flights to Dusseldorf and Munich have increased.
A few days ago, flights to Ljubljana via JP Airlines returned to normal.
- Balkans | Greece left the migrants, including the children, in the middle of the sea
- Balkans | 10 flights were canceled in Skopje, 3 delayed due to heavy fog
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Balkans | Bulgaria will receive its first ambulance helicopter on December 15th
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: We are for peace and stability
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- What is Nartogan? When and how is it celebrated?
- Balkans | WHO confirms 802 attacks on healthcare during the Russo-Ukrainian War
- Why is April 23rd important, what happened on April 23rd, 1920?
- Balkans | EU Commission President von der Leyen visited Croatia, which is part of the Schengen area